Wednesday 5 March 2008

the chat. Tommy Hutchinson - Founder of i.genius



When he's not travelling the world, he's trying to change it in many ways. I was lucky enough to grab Tommy H for 2 minutes and find out more about what's hip in his world.....

If I wasn’t talking to you right now....
I’d be on the beach or a trendy cafe as i am currently in Sydney

I wish people would take notice of....
each other

I am not a politician but...
i would encourage them to learn more about different people's history and culture

I’m good at…
thinking

In moments of weakness...
i think of how strong my Dad was

You know me as an entrepreneur but in another life I’d be
a film director or maybe a sports star. Still time yet :)

In a nutshell, my philosophy is this:
i'll only come this way once so i must make the most of my life.

The most inspiring person I’ve ever met…
either Dennis Healey who knows more about the world than most or when i stood a few feet from Muhammad Ali.
I wish people would take more notice of….
what opportunities are open to them.

My New Year resolution is to get up by 5am and so far….
i have managed it in about four work days out of five. Monday's are hard!

What I’m most looking forward to when I get to Thailand is……
meeting great people in a georgeous location.

Tommy will be in Thailand from the 13th - 16th March at the i.genius summit.

No comments: